Friday, July 25, 2014

Tavish Margers' Challenge

Tavish and Hilari Margers and their sons Devon and Trevor have been Team Challenge fundraisers since 2010. Tavish explains, “The 2010 Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas Half Marathon was my first race ever. I joined so I could help find a cure for my son Trevor’s Crohn’s disease. Running and fundraising can be described as things ‘way outside my comfort zone’ – but I made it through to race day. Thousands of people were there to share my experience, and it was one of the best days of my life. Now when I see that finish line, I think back to that first race and recall the overwhelming feelings of pride and accomplishment. I’m racing again in 2014 and it will be more special than ever. My son Trevor is now old enough to run with me – and his first race will also be the Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas Half Marathon with Team Challenge!” Join Tavish and Trevor in Vegas: Attend an upcoming information meeting where you'll meet a coach and learn more about how Team Challenge changes lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment