Thursday, July 24, 2014

Celebrating Jennifer Lynn Lopez HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

On this day 45 years ago July 24,1969 Jennifer Lynn Lopez was born. So on today I would like to honor and Celebrate the Woman who has been my SHERO since this dayz of being a Fly Girl. She has come a mighty LONG way from the Bronx to where she is now. Today I am Celebrating along with the Millions ALL over the world that she calls her JLOVERS her 45TH BIRTHDAY! I just want 2 wish you a very HAPPIE BIRRRRTHDAY 2 Tha Boricua Mama May God continue 2 richly Bless her Now and Always. Here is her journey from her very First video from her first Album On The 6 to her 10th Album which is out now A.K.A. If You Had My Love Same Girl I Luh Ya Papi First Love Wishing Jennifer Lynn Lopez a very HAPPIE BIRRRRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment