Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Remembering Michael Jackson 5 Years Ago Today June 25, 2009-June 25, 2014

WOW! I can't believe it's been 5 years already. I will never forget the day that Millions not only lost an Icon but it was the day that the music died and the world went still when we lost our beloved MJ. On June 25, 2009 my world turned upside down I will never forget that day. I had just woken up and was starting the day off very Happy and optimistic until my brother was on the computer and he shout out Michael is DEAD and I said No he is not and then my phone started to ring and it was my Best Friend and I reassured her that MJ was NOT DEAD until my Aunt called and told me that MJ was dead and that's when I told her no he is not dead and that's when I turned on the News to hear the horrible news that Michael Jackson had died as I was watching the news my cousin called and we talked briefly about Michael saying that we were going to grow Old with Michael Jackson we NEVER imagine the sudden a tragic death of Micheal,and that's when I had to call my best friend back to let her know the sad news that Michael Jackson had passed away, for a moment I had an outer body experience and I was in a state of Shock and AWW The man that I was the biggest supporter of had died it felt like the world had STOP and I couldn't stop crying I cried so hard that my heart was hurting. So on this day 5 years later I am Celebrating the Life of our King Of Pop he will FOREVER REIGN in the life of Millions all over the World. 5 years ago today this is What Millions ALL over the world heard. Michael you will NEVER be forgotten your music, life and legacy will remain in our heart forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment