Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Celebrating 30 Years of Purple Rain! June 25, 1984-June 25, 2014

It's been 30 years since Purple Rain WOW! I can't believe it on this day June 25, 1984 the world of music and the music industry changed when Prince drop this Movie and the Soundtrack to go along with it called Purple Rain.Here is my story as I reflect on this day 30 years ago,many may know that I was a BIG Michael Jackson fan before I became a Prince fan at a very young age a friend of the family had given me Michael Jackson Thriller album and I used to walk around the house with it that was until my cousin came along and introduce me to the Man we call Prince. Here is where my world change My cousin had introduce me to this man we call Prince but as a child when my cousin told me that she was a fan of his music my reaction was Who would name there child Prince. I was 3 or 4 years old when my cousin took me 2 see this movie, I can remember it like it was yesterday I asked my cousin was the movie scary and she said NO and seat in my Moms lap through the whole entire movie and after seeing the movie I see why he is called Prince and I have NEVER looked back. This Movie and Soundtrack changed my life I have been supporting Prince ever since. Thank You God for Prince and the Wonderful Music he has given me and the World. Prince truly is a Blessed Man Of God. The Premiere Of Purple Rain The Song that changed my Life

No comments:

Post a Comment