Sunday, June 8, 2014

Celebration Of Life-Prince Rogers Nelson

WOW! What can I say that has already been said by so many ALL that I can say is Thank U 4 the many effortless years of Music and Breathtaking Live Performance. I Celebrate and Honor U 4 U're drive,passion and love 4 u're craft of Music. For almost 40 years of U're career U have given so much of U're self and we truly LOVE U 4 that. I just want 2 wish U a HAPPIE BIRTHDAY! May God continue 2 richly bless U on U're Special Day. I am looking forward 2 Celebrating another 50 more years with U and the Music. In U're own words "Until the end of time I'll be there 4 U U own my heart and mind I truly adore U If God 1 day struck me blind U're beauty I'll still see Love is 2 weak 2 define Just what U mean 2 me".

No comments:

Post a Comment