Saturday, February 14, 2015

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Today when we woke up we woke up with the word LOVE on our minds, so I just want to take moment to reflect on this day and the word LOVE now I know there are so many meanings and definition on the word LOVE but what keeps coming to my mind is the ULTIMATE LOVE something that no other as done and that is the LOVE of JESUS CHRIST in John 3:16 it states, For, God so LOVE the word that he gave is only begotten son that who so ever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life now to me that sounds like the ULTIMATE LOVE to me. So as I take a moment to reflect on this Valentine's Day I am consistently reminded about what TRUE LOVE really is it's giving of yourself to and for others, because that's what JESUS did for ALL of us. So YES! I am DECLARING LOUDLY that I am in LOVE with JESUS! I just want too wish every one a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! Blessings and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment