Monday, March 31, 2014

Remembering Selena Quintanilla-Perez- My SHERO

Today I want to take a moment an Honor 1 of my SHERO'S. 19 years ago today on March 31, 1995 The Tejano Music World lost a MEGA Superstar when we lost Selena Quintanilla-Perez BUT in that amount of time we shared with her I THANK GOD 4 her Smile and her gift of Tex-Mex Tejano music she gave us. I made a vow that I would ALWAYZ keep her Memory and Legacy alive NO MATTER WHAT. Because she was an Inspiration 2 me and millions of others. So Today I am CELEBRATING the Life of La Reina De Tex-Mex SELENA. As the day is coming 2 and end I have ENJOYED Reflecting, Remembering and Celebrating the Life and Voice of SELENA. YES! Selena's Music and Legacy will LIVE on in the Life of her Millions of Fans. I want 2 say that I Hope 2 one day grow up and be just like U SELENA U're Music and Voice has been my BIGGEST Influence and Inspiration, I THANK GOD 4 U and U're ENTIRE Family I know that U are Smiling down from Heaven. So here's to the Voice that was and is SELENA March 31, 1995 19 years Ago Today. VIVERAS Y SELENA

No comments:

Post a Comment