Friday, June 7, 2013

Celebrating PRINCE ROGERS NELSON HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Today a Icon and Legend turn 55years Old I am speaking of none other than Prince Rogers Nelson. On June 7, 1958 Prince Rogers Nelson was born at Mount Sinai hospital to John L. Nelson and Mattie Della Baker Shaw.Day I am on a PURPLE HIGH because I am Celebrate PRINCE ROGERS NELSON BIRTHDAY YAY! I wanted 2 take this time and say how I THANK GOD 4 him and is Music that has transcended so many Generation. I was introduce to Prince's music at the tender age of 3years old my First movie was Purple Rain and ever since that day this Queen has NEVER looked back. It's 2013 and I am STILL standing with others by my PURPLE KINGS SIDE NO matter what People or Critics have said about him. I LOVE PRINCE ROGERS NELSON 4 being himself and NOT changing 4 NO 1. There is NOTHING N this WORLD that I would change about PRINCE I LOVE PRINCE 4 being PRINCE. So 2 day I am taking this time 2 Honor my PURPLE KING and his music. So PURPLE PEEPZ ALL over the World join me N celebrating his Legacy and Music. Queen Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment