Saturday, June 25, 2011

2nd Anniversary of Michael Jackson's Death



As millions ALL over the world STOP and remember that two years ago on June 25th we lost a Icon and a Legend when we found out Michael Jackson died it felt like the World had STOP and indeed the World did STOP. Every TV, Computer, Cell phone , Internet was reporting on the death of Michael Jackson the man that had become inspiration to millions had fallen. What does Michael Jackson mean to Me he was the soundtrack of my life, when I was a little girl I dream I was going to Marry Michael LOL. I also reflected on the days when Michael would interrupt TV programming to premiere his latest video's and after watching going to School and telling ALL your friends that you saw the newest Michael Jackson video and remembering the dance steps. Now it's been Two years since his death and his music still moves ME. I Thank God for the time we ALL have shared in the ups and downs of Michael Jackson so on the second Anniversary I say I LOVE U MICHAEL and Thank you for giving us so many memories in your videos and Music and in your three children Prince Michael Jackson Jr. Paris Jackson, and Prince Michael Jackson II A.K.A Blanket. Here is some of my favorite video's

Michael Jackson-Smooth Criminal


Michael Jackson-Dirty Diana


Michael Jackson-Rock with You

No comments:

Post a Comment