Friday, August 18, 2017

Spin 4 Crohn's The Bet Meet Team Will and Jordan

Here are two inspirational story of Two Team's Spinning for Crohn's & Ulcerative Colitis meet Will and Jordan Will and Jordan are ulcerative colitis patients who met on a patient education advisory board. They discovered that they both liked fitness...and the bromace, we mean friendship, was born from there. the bet. Are you on team Will or team Jordan? Who's bike do you think will raise the most & have the largest impact on our mission? Who will have to ride shirtless with the other's name painted on their chest? (watch the video above!) Jordan will be pedaling with purpose in Orange County, CA on November 4th - with his team "crohn thugs-n-harmony." Will is joining the #partyonabike on December 2nd in New York. Jordan will be there too - trust us, you don't want to miss these two on our live broadcast! instagram facebook spin4.org/teamjordan. Tune into Facebook & Instagram for LIVE coverage of Will & Jordan during both events! More details, photos & videos to be posted here, check back often. team Will:
Will "As a fitness trainer, I've always priortized health and exercise. Unknown to many, underneath my fit exterior lies the effects of a disease that has plagued my body for more than a decade. In 2005, I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis. In 2014, my flares began to get worse. I expected to hear that my disease was active and my treatment would need to be changed...what I didn't expect to hear was that I had colon cancer at 28 years old." Read more of Will's story at spin4.org/teamwill.
team Jordan: "I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis in 2010 and in 2012 I had to have my entire large intestine removed due to a severe flare. It was a very challenging period and now I'm trying to give back to the ibd community in as many ways as I can. I want to inspire patients and let them know there are people out there fighting for them." Read more of Jordan's story at spin4.org/teamjordan. learn more Join the movement, #partyonabike, and make a difference in the lives of 1.6 million americans!

No comments:

Post a Comment