Monday, April 25, 2016

Purple Letter

Dear Purple Family, I just want to take moment to say Thank U to ALL those that reach out to me through Facebook, Twitter, or by Phone since the sudden death of our Purple King PRINCE on April 21st. So I just wanted to take this moment to say that for the past couple of days YES it has been tough BUT just know that today is the 3rd day and I am so rejuvenated it took me a moment to stop meditate, and reflect on the enormous amount of memories I have had with Prince. I know in the coming days many of U will be reaching out to me and I want to say Thank U in advance. My tribute to PRINCE is going to come in stages this is Stage 1. I want to say a very special Thank U to my MPLS FAM Sara Savoy, Denise, Danny, Heidi, Shanya Maria, Jesse Nathaniel Jenkins, Hannah Welton, Joshua Aaron Michael Welton, Chance Howard, over the past couple of years we have become very close ALL due to Prince and his music. I am forever GRATEFUL for U're LOVE & SUPPORT U guys ALL know and understand my LOVE for Prince. THANK U, THANK U, THANK U, Let's forever stay Close. In closing I want to leave U with these words of wisdom. We are a PURPLE FAMILY 4 LIFE that can't be BROKEN. I'm so honored 2 have U as Family. We shall Rise ‪#‎CelebratePrince‬

No comments:

Post a Comment