Monday, December 31, 2012

Year in Review of 2012

WOW! What a year 2012 has been we have seen alot of things that have transpired throughout this Year of Triumph, Tragedy, Olympic moments, Celebrities, Politics, Debates, Weather and Elections, Boy What a Year of ALL that. As we are gearing up and looking forward to a WHOLE NEW YEAR I am reflecting on how GOD is so GREAT and so GOOD for allowing us to Experience 2012 FEARLESSLY, 2012 Was an AMAZING time for me and it was also a very unique time as well this was going to be a 1 in a lifetime experience for me because of the significants of 12/12/12 MAN! It was the BEST time of my LIFE! YAY!! because I know I won't see that again so it was a 1 in a lifetime experience for me what a Wonderful Life I have. Now that it's 2013 My pray is for PEACE and JOY this New Year. Blessings Here is a video from GMA's Year of 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment