Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Celebration-HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS


Wow! As Christmas is coming to a close I am constantly being reminded that it's NOT about the gifts and presents Okay I'm just kidding maybe it is ALL about those gifts and presents that we receive from family and friends but to me the true meaning of Christmas is the obedience of two people name Mary and Joseph who were obedient to God in giving the World the GREATEST gift and that was JESUS! I am so amazed that I understand the true meaning of Christmas and that is why I humble myself in AWWWWWW of just that amazement that bring me JOY UNSPEAKABLE. So as you are celebrating with your Family and Friends that have traveled in and out of town remember that this is JESUS BIRTHDAY! and let's be in AWWWWW of his Splender and Glory. Here is my Song to you JESUS

Mariah Carey-Jesus Born on this Day


Wishing everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! JESUS LIVES

No comments:

Post a Comment