Monday, August 29, 2011

Celebrating Michael Jackson 53rd Birthday (The King of Pop)


Today millions of Fans ALL over the world are celebrating what would have been Michael Joesph Jackson 53rd Birthday as a long time support of Michael Jackson and his music I still can't believe he is NOT here, when I hear a song or see a video of MJ it brings back so many memories as a child waiting for every video to come out so I could get up and learn how to do the dance moves to his video's. Even though he it's here in the Flesh I am thankful for his Legacy in his children, Prince Michael Jackson, Paris Jackson, and Prince Michael Jackson II. Words can't even begin to express how much I LOVE and respected MJ from his dance moves to his voice and MAN that Smile that just melts any woman's heart. As we are celebrating the King of Pop today I am reminded by some of my Favorite Video's and Favorite concert footage of MJ. HAPPIE BIRTHDAY MISSING U.

Prince, Prais, Blanket-Remember there Dad


Michael Jackson-Hollywood Tonight


Michael Jackson-Man in the Mirror(Live in Bucharest'92)


Michael Jackson-Come Together(Moonwalker)

No comments:

Post a Comment