Monday, May 2, 2011

MIMI'S Twins and Renewing Vows


One of my favorite International Mega-Super Star singer Mariah Cary and Hubby Nick Cannon welcome their Twins on Saturday morning April 30th which happens to be the couples 3rd year Anniversary. The couple renewed their vows the day after Carey had given birth at the Hospital by Rev. Al Sharpton. Carey delivered the twins by caesarean section at 12:07 p.m. Cindi Berger Carey's Representative says,the baby girl was born first, weighing 5 pounds, 3 ounces, and was 18 inches long; her brother was next, at 5 pounds 6 ounces, and was 19 inches. Berger says they were listening to Carey's "We Belong Together" after the children were born. Cannon, 30, said in a Tweet on Sunday that he was "in the happiest place I've ever been in my life. I never had more amazing things happening. I am humbled by God's Favor!"

In honor of my Gurl Mrs. Cannon I pray GODS BEST 4 U , NICK and the Twins. I dedicated this 1 2 U.

No comments:

Post a Comment