Thursday, March 31, 2011

Recuerdosmos De Selena- Remembering Selena -March 31,1995



On March 31,1995 Selena Quintanilla-Perez was gun down by a Fan club President. It's now been 16 years since the tragic World of Tejano music lost a Icon and Legend in Selena Quintanilla-Perez. Words can't express what she meant to the Hispanic community, she was the only Female to dominant the Tejano music scene which was regarded has a Male dominated field Selena became the only Woman to surpass ALL of her spectators. She has been my BIGGEST Influence and Inspiration and I just wanted to take this time to say THANK GOD 4 SELENA for the 23years she did grace this Earth with her radiant Smile, Laughter and Amazing Performance's weather it was a Concert or a Television appearance Selena gave it her ALL. Here is some of my favorites.

Selena-Fotos Y Recuerdos-Padrisimo-1995


Selena-Enamorada de Ti-1992


THE ULTIMATE FAVORITE
Selena Y Barrio Boyzz-Dondequiera Que Estes-Tejano Music Awards-1994


I just want 2 say THANK U SELENA 4 being my Inspiration and Impacting my Life with your humbleness and willing 2 Serve your community. U will ALWAYZ B N MY HEART-Mucho Amor

No comments:

Post a Comment