Tuesday, June 21, 2016

"The Ride" Of PURPLE ROLLERCOSTER

It's been 2 months since the untimely Death of our PURPLE King Prince Rogers Nelson On April 21, 2016 at his Paisley Park compound Prince Transition between space and time, he would often said, "Time is a Tick" throughout his journey here on earth so on Today I just wanted to take a moment to reflect on these past 2 months. Let's begin "The Ride" Of the Purple Rollercoster this is a Lyric taken from one of his songs off the Album Crystal Ball If U got the time, baby I got the ride If U got the time, baby I got the ride I feel like this is the question Prince was asking us ALL Do you have the time to take this ride on the PURPLE ROLLERCOSTER? and the answer was simply YES! These past 2 months have truly felt like I've been on a Rollercoster and then there are days when it feels like a BIG BLURR. I've often have said that it's going to hit me in stage's a today it has this is Stage 2, 2 months ago a couple of day after he pass I wrote a letter 2 my Purple Family & Friends called The Purple Letter PLEASE go back and read that Letter. Today as I reflect that it has been 2 months I am comforted NOT only in God that in due Season my Heart will heal but the GREATEST gift that Prince gave me was my Minnesota Family Sara Savoy, Jesse Jenkins, Dorothy Anthony, Marina, Jay Scott, Martin Homet, Ida, Donna, Hannah, Joshua, NPG HORNZ, Liv Warfield, Shelby J, Elisa Fiorillo, Shelia E and The E Family and countless of others I am eternal Grateful 2 have you ALL in my corner 4 Life. These past 2 months haven't been easy BUT with God on my side it will get easier. In closing I always say this, "This Cali Queen LOVES her Minnesota King!" I have LOVED every moment of Riding the PURPLE ROLLERCOSTER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment