Friday, July 24, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER LOPEZ!

Today is the day I Celebrate my Inspiration & SHERO Jennifer Lynn Lopez May this day be filled with JOY, LAUGHTER, & BLESSINGS. You have not only inspired me but you have inspired Million ALL over the world to Dream BIG and to remain the same NO MATTER what obstacles come your way. As I am taking a moment to reflect on your body of work from the dayz as a Fly Girl on In Living Color to where you are right at this very moment it's Incredible to see a Puerto Rican Girl from the Bronx accomplishing her Dreams. So I CELEBRATE YOU! HAPPIE BIRRRRTHDAY JLO! In Living Color Introduce Jennifer Lopez In Living Color Fly Girls: Season 4 Episode 1-6 Jennifer Lopez Dance Solo. In Living Color Jennifer Lopez - If You Had My Love Jennifer Lopez - Same Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment