Thursday, April 16, 2015

HAPPY 44th BIRTHDAY SELENA QUINTANILLA-PEREZ!

On this day April 16, 1971 44 years ago Selena Quintanilla was born to Marcel and Abraham Quintanilla. Selena would have been Celebrating her 44th Birthday Today BUT tragically on March 31, 1995 Selena was shot by her Fan club President her life was cut short by this tragedy, but her memory lives on in ALL of us that keep her Memory ALIVE. What I am most Grateful and Thankful for is In that short period of time she spent with us Selena impacted us ALL with her Humbleness, Kindness, Generosity, Her HUGE SMILE, Her AMAZING Captivating VOICE and Laughter. So on this day I just wanted to take a moment to say HAPPIE BIRTHDAY SELENA!!! I truly THANK GOD for Selena and her Family for giving the world such a precious gift. I Thank God for the HIGH impacted life Selena lived. Mucha Gracias Selana Siempre Selena. I will KEEP your memory and legacy alive as long as I live you are my SHERO and my Inspiration. Selena 20 years later Selena Disco Medley Houston Astrodome 1995 Selena - Enamorada De Ti

No comments:

Post a Comment