Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Thank U OPRAH



Today I would like to say Thank God for Oprah and the Oprah Winfrey Show for 25 years of Service.

As millions of Oprah viewers ALL over the world including myself said Good Bye to the Queen of Daytime Television it was more emotional and inspirational, as Oprah gave us the viewers a Love Letter and Life changing moments she has experience over the past 25years on air. Words can't begin to express my own personal gratitude and LOVE for Oprah, I remember my mom turning on the t.v. back in 1986 and seeing this Beautiful African American Women on Daytime television and that's when me and my mom begin to follower her career. She is the reason why I am a journalist today as Oprah would say "I know one thing is for sure I know what my true calling is" Yes Oprah I heard that voice calling me and I have listened. I have truly found my passion in life and that's Radio/Journalist. As I watch Oprah give us the viewers her Lover Letter I saw myself standing on my own Radio/Television show inspiring millions of viewers ALL over the world. So in the MEANTIME Thank You Oprah for allowing this Girl from Long Beach California to be ALL that I can be in GOD. Here is video of the Final Oprah Show.

Oprah Reflects



We ALL have a Calling




Signing Off

No comments:

Post a Comment